Capricorn Logistics was founded in 2001 to make a mark in India’s Clearing and Forwarding industry. Capricorn started its operations with the aim to take India’s logistics industry to the next level, offering the best in logistics services.
Within a short span of time, we rank at par with India’s most reputed logistics companies. Our network is spread across 27 locations in India and 10 locations in major economies such as the USA, the UAE, and China.
OFFICES WORLD WIDE
OFFICES IN INDIA
Our logistics services deliver operational excellence and enhance customer value
Why Capricorn Logistics?
Because we come to you with the commitment and passion of a strategic logistics partner, going beyond resources and connections
Our Growth Timeline
Our Extended Network
- "We appreciate the efforts put in by your team in clearing our shipments in shortest possible time. Your special efforts have kept our product line functioning without any interruption."Vice President Operations, Pentair Water
- "We appreciate for all efforts taken by you and Capricorn logistics team in Mumbai and Delhi to set process and timely freight forwarding by sea and air at NS Port/ Delhi and Custom Clearance at NS Port of all our Import shipments and delivery up to Lucknow. Your special efforts have helped us to get all our sea shipments on time."Head Materials, Idea Cellular
- "We sincerely appreciate the efforts & hard work put in by you and your entire team at Capricorn for providing timely support in forwarding & custom clearance of our import shipments. Your special efforts have helped us reduce our turn around time from Call off to delivery at our warehouse."AGM – Materials, Idea Cellular
- "It gives us great pleasure to be associated with Capricorn Logistics for export freight forwarding and custom clearance. The team has shown lot of vim, vigor and vitality to ensure our commitments and targets are addressed with high perspective."Senior General Manager, Mobis India Limited
"We take this opportunity to thank you and your team members for the excellent work for clearing our consignments in shortest possible time. We hope to see the same trend for future consignments also, as this helps us in meeting our customer requirements and enhancing satisfaction level."Deputy General Manager International Trade Affairs, Daimler-Chrysler India Private Limited
We are looking for talent
- Customer Service Officer
- Warehouse Manager
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager
- Sales Coordinator
Opening for a Talented Customer Service Officer at our Mumbai Office.
Opening for a Talented Warehouse Manager at our Cochin(Varapuzha) Office.
Opening for a Talented Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at our Chennai/Mumbai Office.
Opening for a Talented Sales Coordinator at our Mumbai Office.