Within a short span of time, we rank at par with India’s most reputed logistics companies. Currently, our network is spread across 32 Indian and 10 overseas offices in major economies like the United States of America, the Europe, China and the United Arab Emirates, ensuring that our customers not only enjoy local expertise but also global support.
Bringing Efficiency to your Supply Chain:
With an increased competition in the emerging global economy, more and more companies are outsourcing their logistics functions. We deliver comprehensive supply chain solutions by adopting the latest technologies and e-capabilities. We strategize, manage and coordinate all the different assets and activities of a customer. As a Lead Logistics Provider, our services focus on strategic, result – oriented approach that combined people, technology and logistics methodology. Our clients benefit through reduced costs, low inventories, local logistics know – how, enhanced customer service, improved profits returns on invested capital, management of warehousing, transportation and distribution with maximum supply chain efficiency. We have a team of knowledgeable and experienced professionals who generate measurable profits for our clients.
Capricorn Logistics brings into reality the “Think Global, Act Local” ideology by giving customers a choice of both the trust of traditional companies and the expertise & infrastructure of multinationals.
Capricorn Logistics is at a leading edge to offer finest and integrated logistics services across the spectrum. The array of tailor-made solutions ranges from Air Freight, Ocean Freight, Surface Transportation, Door To Door Express Service, Customs Brokerage, 3PL, 4PL & 5PL to Industrial Solutions. By combining local know-how and global expertise Capricorn Logistics strives to provide time-specified service, innovative and customized solutions and maximum satisfaction to its discerning list of clientele.
Our Core Philosophy is to be at the right place at the right time in the right quantity at the right cost.
To be a global logistics leader providing truly integrated supply chain solutions through our own network with customer focus, employee participation, technology, innovation and environment – friendly approach.
- Ensure Customer Delight
- Make Capricorn the Employer
- To be Quality-driven and
- Have a Humane Touch to our Doing
- Consistent Performance towards Profitable Growth
Board of Directors
Mr. Sheetal S. Shetty
Group Managing Director
Mr. Sadanand Shetty
Mr. Thomas F. Alvares
Deputy Managing Director
Our Growth Timeline
- "We appreciate the efforts put in by your team in clearing our shipments in shortest possible time. Your special efforts have kept our product line functioning without any interruption."Vice President Operations, Pentair Water
- "We appreciate for all efforts taken by you and Capricorn logistics team in Mumbai and Delhi to set process and timely freight forwarding by sea and air at NS Port/ Delhi and Custom Clearance at NS Port of all our Import shipments and delivery up to Lucknow. Your special efforts have helped us to get all our sea shipments on time."Head Materials, Idea Cellular
- "We sincerely appreciate the efforts & hard work put in by you and your entire team at Capricorn for providing timely support in forwarding & custom clearance of our import shipments. Your special efforts have helped us reduce our turn around time from Call off to delivery at our warehouse."AGM – Materials, Idea Cellular
- "It gives us great pleasure to be associated with Capricorn Logistics for export freight forwarding and custom clearance. The team has shown lot of vim, vigor and vitality to ensure our commitments and targets are addressed with high perspective."Senior General Manager, Mobis India Limited
"We take this opportunity to thank you and your team members for the excellent work for clearing our consignments in shortest possible time. We hope to see the same trend for future consignments also, as this helps us in meeting our customer requirements and enhancing satisfaction level."Deputy General Manager International Trade Affairs, Daimler-Chrysler India Private Limited