- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is collected and how it is used
- Tools through which information is gathered and processed for statistical purposes
- The security procedures and mechanisms in place to ensure the confidentiality of your personal data
“Personally Identifiable Information”
Personally identifiable information (“PII”) is the information relating to the specific personal and factual characteristic of a certain natural person. It is the information which establishes a direct link to your identity.
CLPL collects PII through the following two pages on our website:
In relation to the online contact form, filled by the user as part of an information request, the PII includes a combination of the name, e-mail, phone number, subject of information being provided, concerned service being covered, company of employment and comment concerned with the information being provided.
PII, in relation to the online job application will include a combination of the applicant’s name, e-mail, phone number, work experience, department of interest and attached curriculum vitae.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
CLPL are the sole owners of the PII collected on this website. We will not disseminate this information with any other website or social media platform, unless with your explicit consent. This information will be used by the CLPL to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. In the event the need arises to use that information in any other way, except where expressly permitted by law, CLPL shall seek the user’s permission in advance of such use.
The purpose of using cookies on this website is to better a user’s experience while visiting this website. Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server, to provide the user with a tailored experience within this website. Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computer’s hard drive, they should take necessary steps within their web browser’s security settings to block all cookies from this website. You can find this information in your browser’s help section.
- Session ID Cookies: Used to enable certain features of the website to better understand how you interact with it, to monitor aggregate usage by CLPL users and web traffic routing on the website.
- Persistent Cookies: This type of cookie is saved on your computer for a fixed period (usually a year or longer) and is not deleted when the browser is closed. Persistent cookies are used where we need to know who you are for more than one browsing session. For example, we use this type of cookie to store your preferences, so that they are remembered for the next visit.
Our website may contain electronic images known as Web Beacons (also called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregate statistics to evaluate website performance and gauge a user’s activity on the website.
CLPL may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your PII in connection with a merger, acquisition or reorganization.
Data Security, Integrity and Retention