- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is collected and how it is used
- Tools through which information is gathered and processed for statistical purposes
- The security procedures and mechanisms in place to ensure the confidentiality of your personal data
“Personally Identifiable Information”
In relation to the online contact form, filled by the user as part of an information request, the PII includes a combination of the name, e-mail, phone number, subject of information being provided, concerned service being covered, company of employment and comment concerned with the information being provided.
PII, in relation to the online job application will include a combination of the applicant’s name, e-mail, phone number, work experience, department of interest and attached curriculum vitae.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
- Session ID Cookies: Used to enable certain features of the website to better understand how you interact with it, to monitor aggregate usage by CLPL users and web traffic routing on the website.
- Persistent Cookies: This type of cookie is saved on your computer for a fixed period (usually a year or longer) and is not deleted when the browser is closed. Persistent cookies are used where we need to know who you are for more than one browsing session. For example, we use this type of cookie to store your preferences, so that they are remembered for the next visit.
Data Security, Integrity and Retention